Heaven

9:11 PM

Hello my loves!
I will not bother you with much text in this post. I am traveling a lot this summer and it has been really hard finding time to shoot outfits. Anyways, I have this outfit post from Switzerland to show you. It is a very practical outfit when traveling just because it is so comfy. I am obsessed with oversized shirts this summer, they are soooo comfy and soo stylish at the same time. 
Love you babes!

Zdravo dragi moji!
Necu vam dosadjivati sa puno texta u ovom postu. Puno putujem i nemam bas vremena da slikam outfite, ali zelela sam da vam pokazem ovaj outfit iz Svajcarske. Vrlo je praktican za putovanja jer je veoma udoban. Ovog leta sam opsednuta sirokim kosuljama jer su tako udobne a izgledaju bas ,,stajlis'' uz bilo sta. 
Volim vas!
Shirt- Zara, Shoes- Kurt Geiger, Pants- H&M, Bag- Michael Kors, Sunglasses- Ray Ban

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your sparkle....

Followers