Chasing Sping in February!

6:33 PM

Hi baby UNICORNS!!! I hope you are all having a lovely Monday (as lovely as a Monday can get :( ). Today I caught a bit of sun in this sad, rainy day to shoot a look for you! I got this lovely faux suede skirt from Sammydress (check it here) and it immediately inspired me to make an outfit with light colors which reminds me of Spring and how much I can't wait for it!!!
Anyways, I don't have much time to write so I'm gonna leave you to watching these photos.. And please feel free to comment on how you like them...
 Skirt and choker- Sammydress
Jacket and top - Zara
Sneakers- Adidas Stan Smith
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Socks -Pull&Bear

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Odlično izgleda. Baš ti dobro stoji suknja a i ove boje. Bravo Anči :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super. Suknja ti odlicno stoji.
    Milena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Svaki komad mi se posebno dopao ali celokupno je sve lepo uklopljeno :))

    ReplyDelete

Share your sparkle....

Followers